Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Posting?

Yeah.. That's right, my first posting my a**! That's how I put it. Actually, I have been trying to blog for almost 3 years but none persisted. I am not sure why, may be I am the type who can't stick to what I am doing unless it really conforms to what I want, the features, the layout etc. This blog existed before under the same name before way.. way back in 2004, but I deleted it much due to the length of of the paragraphs which cannot be controlled, I scoured the Net looking for the solutions. I discovered that with my limited knowledge, even though I found what I wanted, I could not get it to work. Patiently for days, I learnt it the hard way, trial and error. Attempted it and then, got it wrong deleted the blog, try again.. and finally, it is worth trying because I managed to have it the way I wanted it. So, here I am.. Watch out world!

No comments: